Laughing Buddha offers digital & social media strategy for any brand, organisation or individual looking to establish or strengthen their online presence. We’ve been talking ‘digital’ for over 14 years, successfully delivering integrated digital marketing & publicity strategy within film, theatre, fashion, television and various other industries. Knowing how to communicate effectively online using the right platforms has never been more important and lucky for you, the Buddha is here to help you.
Follow Laughing BuddhaMy Tweets
- Social Media Stats for 2014
- I’m loving this animated infographic video created by 24 Motion Design. Gives you the latest on the world wide web and who’s using what! Did you over know over 80% Pinterest users are women and that Snapchat now has a crazy 4.6 million users sharing photos with each other? And that a staggering 40% of […] Read more – ‘Social Media Stats for 2014’.
- Why the #nomakeupselfie is the best social campaign of 2014 so far
- We had Ellen and her ultimate ‘Celebrity Selfie‘ at the Oscars and last week saw the ‘Selfie’ being used for good. The #nomakeupselfie trend inspired a nation of women to down their mascara pens and lippy to show their support for Cancer Research UK, it even spawned a male spin-off #cockinasock for testicular cancer. According to Socialbakers, the […] Read more – ‘Why the #nomakeupselfie is the best social campaign of 2014 so far’.
- The Laughing Buddha guide to getting started on social is here and FREE!
- We’ve updated the ‘Laughing Buddha Guide To Getting Started’ for 2014. Usually, we give this out to our clients but this year, we decided to make it available to anyone who might be interested in improving their social media efforts. This edition is full of great tips and advice: - Find out the current approaches to […] Read more – ‘The Laughing Buddha guide to getting started on social is here and FREE!’.