Laughing Buddha offers digital & social media strategy for any brand, organisation or individual looking to establish or strengthen their online presence. We’ve been talking ‘digital’ for over 14 years, successfully delivering integrated digital marketing & publicity strategy within film, theatre, fashion, television and various other industries. Knowing how to communicate effectively online using the right platforms has never been more important and lucky for you, the Buddha is here to help you.
About Laughing Buddha
Online Artist Management & Digital Strategy for Entertainment. Learn more
- 2014 Olivier Award Nominations are…
- Female theatre directors and Charlie & The Chocolate Factory and Merrily We Roll Along dominate this year’s nominations. There are obvious omissions journalists and theatregoers alike will feel have been missed out, but on the whole there’s an even spread of recognition this year. I don’t know about you, but it will be more interested […] Read more – ‘2014 Olivier Award Nominations are…’.
- What does it take to “Put On A Show?”
- A friend sent me this great infographic about what it takes to put on a show. I have no idea who originally created it, so if you know please let me know and I’ll credit them. In the meantime, enjoy! Read more – ‘What does it take to “Put On A Show?”’.
- Facebook’s New Winning Competition Rules!
- Good news, you now no longer need to run a competition via a third party app! Now, a lot of Pages were already doing this but now Facebook has made it official, so no more risk of having your Page being reported or removed by the powers that be. You can now run competitions via […] Read more – ‘Facebook’s New Winning Competition Rules!’.