Laughing Buddha is a social media agency specialising in promoting and protecting the online voice of any actor, musician, sports person, writer, personality or entertainment brand. We can set you up, build your online fan base and offer long-term management and PR strategy to suit your needs as a professional artist – whether it be on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, using Tabs, Apps, Blogs or building a website.
We also offer one-to-one consulting, research, analysis and strategy for any company, brand or organisation who would like to establish or strengthen their social media marketing presence. Knowing how to speak online has never been more important and lucky for you, the Buddha is here to help you.
- @NatalieGumede Congratulations on yet another award! My, your downstairs loo must be bursting at the seams with trophies ;) xx [#]
- A #oncemusical UK cast album might be coming says the cast :)) [#]
- Cast of #oncemusical do a Q&A on stage. Apparently they have spare instruments & Declan's broken a fair few strings http://t.co/3YivLKQeD8 [#]
- Wishing I could play an instrument whilst #oncemusical. The talented bunch of cast members should offer lessons. I'd sign up! [#]
- Setting up of the #oncemusical online performance :) http://t.co/KKSxVMxcqH [#]
- Sophie Conran launches on Social Media
- Earlier this year Laughing Buddha launched the designer, cook and author, Sophie Conran on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest along with a brand new blog which will accompany her new website due to launch later this year. Laughing Buddha took on the task of educating her in-house team and posdeciding upon the right platforms to engage with [...] Read more – ‘Sophie Conran launches on Social Media’.
- Laughing Buddha’s digital campaign helps the Olivier Awards 2013 reach their largest ever audience online
- April 28th saw the biggest night in London theatre with the Olivier Awards 2013 and Laughing Buddha was on hand to help Society of London Theatre deliver their biggest and most exciting digital campaign to date. Our biggest challenge was not just raising the profile of the prestigious awards ceremony and the broadcast of highlights on [...] Read more – ‘Laughing Buddha’s digital campaign helps the Olivier Awards 2013 reach their largest ever audience online’.
- Should Actors Doubt The Value of Social?
- Last week Stuart Piper from Cole Kitchenn wrote his first article for The Stage about the importance of having a social media presence as an artist. The article aptly named #Supertwitterfacebookyoutubexpialidocious was candid and honest take from an agent’s point of view about how social media marketing & PR is becoming increasingly more influential when it comes [...] Read more – ‘Should Actors Doubt The Value of Social?’.